RSS

Type text or a website address or translate a document.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsa0KcbPAuU4m8pujnu-chPW-F-0pHeEYCYyKMBobRXP--X84i_wType text or a website address or translate a document.

Who has the who's who of dance in their songs, and after nearly two decades of Ganesh Acharya's choreography is still strong. And its latest issue, Chamela Chikni Agneepath Karan Johar has already sent the nation into a tizzy.

"I want to make the test - that was my first Dharma Productions, choreography, and I was keen to prove myself also Katrina (Kaif) with an elegant sensuality, I wanted to present a different audience, .." She says, and adds: ". I was wrong to say after this song, the picture of Katrina changed a lot," Ganesh admits that during the filming of this figure, which always Jawani Ki Sheila (Tees Maar Khan) as a reference point. "Katrina and knew a lot of numbers can be compared, but it has certainly excelled Chikni ... I wanted this number exceeds the usual number, and so that he worked in his expressions, posture and movement," he recalls, adding added: "The popularity of the series that also worries me - I have a very high bar for me," choreographer is all praise for filmmaker ..

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share .